Save The Date!
Revamped and Renewed!
PaAAEL Annual Conference will be held October 23 & 24, 2017 at the Inn at Reading, 1040 N. Park Road, Reading, PA 19610
The 2017 conference will include two jam packed days of training covering the topics of Quality Assurance, Laboratory Operations, Safety and Regulations.
The full schedule has not been completed at this time. Included in this years conference:
• Ethics Training for Municipal Laboratories with a Training Certificate!
• For the Commercial Laboratories, we are offering a “Train the Trainer” class teaching you how to create your own in-house Ethics Training!
• Interested in a training on Exhaust Hood Velocity Testing? We have that!
• What about the new Chapter 252 Incubator Temperature Distribution Study? We have that too!!
• Streamlining Your Waste Streams – come and learn how efficient management can lower costs!
• Keynote Speaker – Disaster! What Now? – What happens when a major crisis happens at your lab? Fire, Flood, Tornado, Blizzard – What are your plans? Are your employees prepared? How will you operate in the aftermath?
Monday will include a full day Trade Show and an afternoon Meet and Greet with the vendors plus door prizes!
Tuesday Aaren Alger, Laboratory Accreditation Program Chief, has been invited to present the latest news from the PA DEP Bureau of Labs.
Registration Fees have been significantly reduced from prior years to make attendance more affordable for multiple members from the same lab.
PaAAEL Member Lab Early Bird Registration of $245 will end on September 10th with a $50 savings over the full registration fee of $295. An Early Bird second attendee from the same lab can attend for $200, a $25 savings over the full registration fee of $225.
Non-Member Lab Fees will be $400 higher than Member Labs, but you can still join the PaAAEL for $350 and save $50.
The hotel has reserved a block of rooms for the “2017 PaAAEL Conference” at $94/night plus taxes. Contact the Inn at 610-372-7811 accommodations are self-pay and not included in the Annual Conference Fee.
Join Us for a Great Conference!
October 23 and 24, 2017